Mumbai, January 29: over the clash between "Kaabil" and "Raees" Bollywood star Hrithik Roshan says my focus is only to better my work, everything else is just a story for me. These are things that human beings have been fighting for since gaining consciousness, freedom and equality. The actor, however, feels such clashes are not good for the film industry and fans.
Hrithik says It is not for me to say. I have nothing to do with it. I am an actor and my focus was to better my work. Everything else is a story. If someone tells me anything about this person or that person it's a story for me. I don't get affected by it.
The 43-year-old actor says this is not in my hands alone, it is in the hands of executives. There is a rule that if we clash then we straight away divide it 50:50 (referring to screen space). So, there is no 80:20 or 60:40 and if you follow 50:50 then the clash will stop automatically. That's the best way.
There was lot of uncertainty this time because of the clash. If it was a solo film, we would have been on predictable note but because of the clash there was uncertainty, he says. Notably, Last year Hrithik's "Mohenjo Daro" released alongside Akshay Kumar starer "Rustom" and the latter came out as a winner of box office tussle.