Source: News Bharati English21 Apr 2017 20:22:24
Chhindwara (MP) : In a shocking incident the fire broke out in a kerosene distribution centre where at least 14 people were burnt alive at Bargi village of Chhindwara district. According to media reports the unruly accident took place when kerosene stored in the PDS shop caught fire and suddenly spread to all directions.
According to government official there are 25 people still trapped inside, where four persons are said to be injured and one is in critical condition. He further informed that the fire has been controlled by fire fighters.
Taking the cognizance of the unfortunate incident Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has announced an ex-gratia of Rs 4 lakh to the relatives of those killed and Rs 50,000 to those who are seriously injured.