Source: News Bharati English05 Apr 2017 16:56:37
Dehradun, April 5: Trivendra Singh Rawat took the Chief Minister’s oath on March 18, 2017 and since then he has implemented some marvellous actions to improve the overall condition of the widely known tourist spot, Uttarakhand.
He not only considers the ‘tourism’ aspect of the hilly state but also other issues like mining and nature conservation. He has been taking some stringent actions on forest laws and illegal mining.
He also met the Malaysian minister Fadillah Yusof today to chalk out the strategies of infrastructure development and road network.
Furthermore, he is also focusing on how to drive people’s attention towards Uttarakhand and therefore, 26 local festivals will be coming up to boost tourism development in the state.
Some of his benevolent steps until now:
1. CM Trivendra Singh Rawat has launched a website for registering complaints/acknowledgements for his people from the state- http://samadhan.uk.gov.in/. He also meets people personally to solve their issues.
2. He is also in talks regarding tourism upliftment. However, Uttarakhand will host 26 melas soon this year to elevate the cultural essence of the tourist magnetic state.
3. He asked officials to adopt zero tolerance towards illegal mining. Measures to install checkposts for the personnels to distinguish trucks loaded with legal mining material or not.
4. He will draw a proposal to the Central government for strict less forest laws so that forest dependent people face no difficulty in earning their livelihood.
5. CM Rawat has agreed with the Malaysian Minister Fadillah Yusof to form a Joint Working Committee (JWC) for infrastructure development and metro rail network in Uttarakhand.
6. He takes Swacch Bharat Abhiyaan seriously and helps people clean Ganga river amongst many of his other talents.