New Delhi, July 3: Everyone who joins Indian security forces protects us, our family and our country throughout their life. They dedicate their whole life and even die for the country. But in return what we give them- call them Martyr, condemn their killing, mourning that’s it, not more than this. Do you think the security personnel who die protecting us deserves only this much, his/her family deserves only this much? NO.. THEY DESERVE MORE. Likewise, they protect us and our family we also must protect their family. The platform is set to support martyrs family via website ‘BHARAT KE VEER’- It’s time to payback. COME FORWARD & ASK OTHERS TOO.
Home Minister Rajnath Singh also came forward and posted an emotional video on 29th June on Twitter requesting the whole country to come forward and contribute for martyr’s family and give tribute to these martyrs who sacrificed themselves for the nation.
COME FORWARD, SUPPORT MARTYRS' FAMILY via Bharat Ke Veer website.
· First of all, open Bharatkeveer.gov.in and click enter
· Now click on proceed
· Click on the photograph of any soldier. You can also search the soldier by name, state, force, place of Martyrdom etc.
· You will be able to see a brief information about the soldier. You can check info in Hindi as well. Now click on “I WANT TO CONTRIBUTE”
· Provide your details. You will get an OTP, Use it to proceed.
· Now you will see the name of the soldier and the amount. Click on Agree to Proceed.
· You can send contribution using Net Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card.
· Once you fill the information, you will be able to see the dialogue box with a button “Pay Now”. Click on it and complete the transaction
· Once your payment is done you’ll receive a certificate from Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India.
We can donate directly to individual braveheart’s account (up to max of Rs 15 lakhs) or may donate to the “Bharat Ke Veer” corpus.
To ensure maximum coverage, a cap of 15 lakhs is envisaged per Braveheart and the donor would be alerted if the amount exceeds Rs 15 lakhs so that they can choose to either decrease their contribution or divert part of the donation to another braveheart's account, or to the “Bharat Ke Veer” corpus.
“Bharat Ke Veer” corpus would be managed by a committee made up of eminent persons of repute and senior government officials, in equal number, who would decide to disburse the fund equitably to the braveheart's family on a need basis. NRI CAN ALSO CONTRIBUTE.
Home Minister Rajnath Singh had launched the app and website with Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar on April 9. The initiative provides details of deceased CRPF soldiers with their name, age, the name of the dependent family members and the incident where the soldiers made the supreme sacrifice. 'Bharat Ke Veer' provides information on how to support soldiers who died while fighting against extremists or terrorists.
The website gets updated on a regular basis. The details of martyrs of Assam rifle, BSF, CISF, CRPF, ITBP, NDRF India, NSG, SSB is available. Also, the Ministry of Home Affairs on Wednesday, June 14, launched a Twitter handle @BharatKeVeer to gather funds to help families of paramilitary soldiers who sacrificed their lives in the line of duty.
VISIT SITE: BHARAT KE VEER