New Delhi, October 8: Though the Recovery Rate in India is passing the leap, it still becomes need of the hour to unite and fight the pandemic. Citing this, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Thursday launched a public movement and appealed every single Indian to unite in the fight against corona.
In a tweet, the Prime Minister appealed everyone to unite in the fight against Corona. Reiterating the key message of “wear a mask, wash hands, follow social distancing and practice do gaj ki doori”, PM Modi said together we will succeed and win against the Covid-19.
"The campaign is being launched with the aim to encourage People’s Participation. Under the campaign, a COVID-19 Pledge will be taken by all", the statement read. A Concerted Action Plan will be implemented by Central Government Ministries and State Governments with the following highlights:
- Region- specific targeted communication in high case-load districts.
- Simple and easily understandable messages to reach every citizen
- Dissemination throughout the country using all media platforms
- Banners and Posters at public places; involving Frontline workers and Targeting Beneficiaries of Government Schemes
- Hoardings/ wall paintings/ electronic display boards in government premises
- Involvement of Local and National influencers to drive home the message
- Running mobile vans for regular awareness generation
- Audio messages; pamphlets/ brochures on awareness
- Seeking support of Local Cable Operators for running COVID messages
- Coordinated media campaign across platforms for effective outreach and impact