As the government is all set to launch phase 3 of the covid vaccination drive from 1 May, the registration for the 18 + vaccination drive is going to start from 4 pm today.
"Registration for 18 plus to begin on http://cowin.gov.in, Aarogya Setu App & UMANG App at 4 PM on 28th April. Appointments at State Govt centers & Private centers depending on how many vaccination centers are ready on 1st May for Vaccination of 18 plus," Aarogya Setu informed in a tweet.
Here is all you need to know about the registration:
All adults who are above the age of 18 can register themself for vaccination.
All eligible citizens can register and book their slots online via the government’s Co-WIN portal or the Aarogya Setu app, platform.
1) Visit this site
2) Register using your mobile number and OTP
3) Fill in the basic information about yourself like details of your photo identification card.
4) Select your nearby Vaccine Center and Schedule your vaccination appointment at the center of your choice for May 1 onwards.
5) Download the appointment slip
You can also call the CoWIN helpline number 1075 for any additional details
1) Open the app and then click on the Cowin tab available on the home screen.
2) Select 'vaccination registration' and then enter a phone number, followed by OTP.
3) Click on verify and you will be directed to the registration page.
4). Follow the same steps as mentioned above to register.
1. On the Umang App homepage, go to 'CoWin' tab and 'Register or Login For Vaccination'
2. Enter your mobile number and enter the OTP
3. Select your Photo ID Proof, enter the Photo ID number, name as per the ID, Year of Birth, and Gender.
4. Select your nearby Vaccine Center and Schedule your vaccination appointment at the center of your choice.
On the day of the appointment, reach the center carrying the appointment slip and photo ID used at the time of booking the appointment.