How much is too much?
Initially when a sedentary person starts working out then he experiences many positive changes in his life because of it and he kind of starts getting addicted to workouts, he wants more of those good changes and in the process, he forgets when he actually crosses that line. So always remember these basics of workout -
NewsBharati 08-Sep-2022 11:29:35 AM
Total Views |
During the lockdown, many people have turned health conscious and I see it as a very positive change. But 3 years later I have started coming across cases of people going through the following symptoms
- Low appetite
- Mood swings
- Dark circles & Pale skin
- Low hemoglobin
- Sleep apnea / Oversleeping
- Routine respiratory tract infections
And other than these symptoms the common thing among them is their healthy lifestyle. Yes, shocking right?
All these people follow what one calls a healthy lifestyle. They eat in a controlled manner, and every day they work out, they also wake up early and are pretty active throughout the day they will opt for stairs than an elevator, drink green tea, and so on. Then why is this happening?
For this, we need to understand the basics of fitness. We as common people have health goals of living a disease-free and active life, managing and maintaining our weight and fat. Whereas athletes have a goal to reach sport-specific fitness levels and their health goals also keep changing based on their training routine.
So next time when you see that guy working in the gym for hours and lifting heavy and that girl flexing like a gymnast just remember one thing either they are athletes or they have been working out in the gym for years and follow a customized lifestyle. Yes, not so-called healthy but customized.
Initially when a sedentary person starts working out then he experiences many positive changes in his life because of it and he kind of starts getting addicted to workouts, he wants more of those good changes and in the process, he forgets when he actually crosses that line.
So always remember these basics of workout :
1. Patience is the key to sustain in the game
2. Do it systematically, methodically, and scientifically, or go home
3. Guidance is necessary so even though you think you know what to do please don't do it. Go get a nice fitness coach and kill your workout not yourself.
4. We all are competitive in nature but when you are hitting gym floor leave the competition aside or you might get injured.
5. Nutrition has a 70% effect on your health.
So just keep working out to lose fat and also lose your health OR work out and eat accordingly and lose just the fat. Your choice!
6. Tripod of fitness: Eat - Exercise - Rest. Skip any of it and suffer.
7. Always remember Exercise is to make you healthy and strong not slim.
8. Every person is unique hence 100kgs lift and 10km run feel different to each one. You have your own fitness level and workout keeping that in mind. Don't mindlessly follow anyone.
9. Working out and practicing is those athletes' job and they have a whole team working for them. Physios, nutritionists, doctors, cooks, masseurs, trainers, etc. Here you will attempt to work out like them, eat like a skinny model, and will expect a good result. This just doesn't work.
10. Trend alert ⚠️: Don't follow any trend should be the eternal trend. Please don't work out to post those reels or be jealous of your nemesis, or impress that guy. Do it just for you and your health. Fitness is very personal don't make it public at the cost of its quality and your health.